Sunday, September 19, 2010

Are you in touch?

I like to surround myself with interesting people, and I must say Kimberly Anderson Mavronicles is one legit lady. I've literally known this woman since I was wobbling around in diapers, but don't let that fool you. She has commanded my attention for 30+ years. If you know her already, it's not a stretch to vouch that she has redesigned your favorite room, painted your kitchen a very unexpected color, or inspired you to dust off Grandma's forgotten china for an upcoming fĂȘte. If you don't know Kim, you need to jump on the bus. Check out her website, follow her blog, read her client's testimonials, and start your path to a cooler self. Best part about Kim? Her taste in music revels her panache of design-- don't be surprised if she shows up at your house bearing Depeche Mode cassette tapes, a color wheel, and a bottle of really yummy wine.

www.touchstoneculture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment